Dear list, I want to be able to change the font and the font size inside a MPpage. But if I try to prepend \switchtobodyfont to the text inside textext it doesn't work. I'm using the following macro to set the font size via h-height: \starttexdefinition setxheight [#1][#2] \switchtobodyfont[#1, 12pt] \scratchdimen=\dimexpr#2\relax \switchtobodyfont[#1, \cldcontext{tex.dimen.scratchdimen / tex.sp"1ex" * tex.sp"1em" .. "sp"}] \stoptexdefinition But I can't figure out how to use that in MPpage. Any help would be appreciated. Sincerely, Stefan