Wow, thank you very, very much! On Sun, 15 May 2022, 05:35 śrīrāma, wrote: > On 5/13/22 12:30 PM Stefan Nedeljkovic via ntg-context wrote: > > Dear list I need your help with a table that seems to completely screw up > > the page when it spans across multiple pages. I'm attaching all the > > necessary files. > > > > Kind regards, > > Stefan > > This seems to be a known issue for quite a while, see here: > https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg69827.html > > As Wolfgang suggested there, you can use framed instead of TABLE in your > header. I have modified your example file (see attached). With that you > get the > attached PDF. > > By the way, your example was missing a \bTABLEhead. Moreover, I believe > cells > in TABLE head entries should be enclosed by \bTH \eTH instead of \(b|e)TD. > I > have made these changes as well. > > [Also, I hope you are aware that you can use style=\tt, style=\bf per row/ > column/cell with \setupTABLE; that will significantly reduce markup in > your > file] > > Best, > Sreeram