Dear list, I'm using the typeface Neacademia Text, and I'm trying to configure it to the specifics of the Serbian language. I want to replace the usual form of the lowercase cyrillic letter BE with the traditional Serbian form. I opened the font file in Font Forge and looked up the glyph info. Here is what I tried and what failed: \startluacode fonts.handlers.otf.addfeature { name = "besub", type = "substitution", data = { ["uni0431"] = "uni0431.SRB.alt" } } \stopluacode \definefontfeature[default] [mode=node,kern=yes, liga=yes,dlig=yes, calt=yes,ss03=yes, case=yes,ccmp=yes, locl=yes,script=cyrl,language=srb, besub=yes] No luck using hex codes either: \startluacode fonts.handlers.otf.addfeature { name = "besub", type = "substitution", data = { [0x1ab] = 0x3f8 } } \stopluacode"uni0431" Interestingly the single substitutions from page 175 of the fonts manual seem to work just fine. Any help is appreciated. Sincerely, Stefan