Dear list, This is a follow-up question on my previous question about Jean-Luc Doumont and his grid layouts. This time I have concrete questions. I reverse engineered his slide (slide_grid_overlay.pdf). All his units are based on inches, because the inch is an integer multiple (72) of the TeX point. His base unit is 0.1in. I tried implementing the layout first, but the pdf dimensions do not match the ones I set up. For example the width should be 8 inches, but the pdf is over 11 inches wide. I wish to shut off all margins and similar things and only have a text area with an offset of 0.2in all around the page (see slide_grid_overlay.pdf). Here is my current attempt: %\input fonts \definemeasure[base][0.1in] \definemeasure[zero][0in] \definepapersize[slide][width=80\measure{base},height=60\measure{base}] \setuppapersize[slide] \setuplayout[ leftedge=\measure{zero}, rightedge=\measure{zero}, leftedgedistance=\measure{zero}, rightedgedistance=\measure{zero}, leftmargin=\measure{zero}, rightmargin=\measure{zero}, leftmargindistance=\measure{zero}, rightmargindistance=\measure{zero}, width=middle, cutspace=2\measure{base}, backspace=2\measure{base}, topspace=2\measure{base}, header=\measure{zero}, height=middle, bottomspace=2\measure{base}, footer=\measure{zero}] %\usetypescript[ibmplex][uc] %\setupbodyfont[ibmplex,rm,9pt] \starttext \showlayout \stoptext Link to files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KpYbDlukvSCirKkFvJICOX3wABl_83bW?usp=sharing Kind regards, Stefan