Hi there, I am a newbie, and have *seem* to have discovered that \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided] generates a blank page between chapters. \setupheadertexts[chapter] \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided,location={header,inmargin}] \starttext \startchapter[title={October 2000}] Blah One \stopchapter \startchapter[title={November 2000}] Blah Two \stopchapter \stoptext This produces a PDF in TeXworks containing 4 pages: - Page 1 with a header an 'October 2000' header and 'Blah One' content - Page 2 with a header an 'October 2000' header only. - Page 3 with a header an 'November 2000' header and 'Blah Two' content - Page 4 which is completely blank If I remove the \setuppagenumbering line the PDF contains just two pages, with the expected content. I'm using "ConTeXt ver: 2019.10.11 15:47 MKIV beta fmt: 2019.10.25 int: english/english" Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a bug? Thanks for your help. ConTeXt is making my life *much* easier right now! Kerry