Hi Folks, If sections are just lists, and lists can be sorted, how can I sort a list of sections? My actual goal is to generate an 'index' that is made up of section headings. Here's my attempt that does not work. \setuphead[section][number=no ] % This was a guess at how I might be able to sort sections. I was wrong :-) \definesorting[section][sections] \setupsorting[sections][criterium=all] % I thought something like this might work too \definesorting[wahs] \definesorting[wah][wahs][\getmarking[section]][\getmarking[section]] \starttext placelist (not sorted, as you would expect): \placelist[section] \blank placelistofsorts (doesn't render anything. My guess was wrong) \placelistofsorts[wahs] Sections start here: \startsection[title={Beta}] Hello \startsection[title={Alpha}] World \stoptext Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. Kerry