Hi, It is a common practice to use short forms of titles for bibliographic entries after they are cited the first time. Another practice is to use abbreviations for journal names and book series (generally for citations in the text, but possibly also in the references list), with a separate "List of Abbreviations" provided to cross-reference the abbreviations and full names. I think that these practices could be accommodated with multiple bibliographies that contain short and long forms for corresponding entries, but I wanted to ask: is there a simpler or preferred way to do this in ConTeXt? To illustrate what I mean, the biblatex-sbl package ( https://github.com/dcpurton/biblatex-sbl), which implements the SBL citation style for (Xe)LaTeX, handles this using additional fields like "shorttitle," "shortjournal," and "shortseries," so for the BibTeX-style bibliographic entry @book{Blau2010, author = {Joshua Blau}, title = {Phonology and Morphology of Biblical Hebrew}, shorttitle = {Phonology}, series = {Linguistic Studies in Ancient West Semitic}, shortseries = {LSAWS}, volume = {2}, location = {Winona Lake, IN}, publisher = {Eisenbrauns}, year = {2010} } the initial in-text citation (in SBL style) would look something like Joshua Blau, *Phonology and Morphology of Biblical Hebrew*, LSAWS 2 (Winona Lake, IN: Eisenbrauns, 2010), while subsequent in-text citations would look like Blau, *Phonology*. A separate list of abbreviations would then list "LSAWS" alongside "Linguistic Studies in Ancient West Semitic" (and likewise for other journal/series abbreviations). Thank you! Joey