* White Space in Running Headers
@ 2014-12-01 20:57 Neal Lester
From: Neal Lester @ 2014-12-01 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is the best way to obtain precise control over the space between lines
in a multi-line running header.  I need to be able to set the font size
within each line by point size. Different lines may have different font
sizes (indeed, there may be different font sizes within a single line).

I've tried a number of approaches but always seem to end up with unexpected
white space somewhere.

Thanks,

Neal

* Re: White Space in Running Headers
@ 2014-12-03 18:06 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-12-03 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 12/1/2014 9:57 PM, Neal Lester wrote:
> What is the best way to obtain precise control over the space between
> lines in a multi-line running header.  I need to be able to set the font
> size within each line by point size. Different lines may have different
> font sizes (indeed, there may be different font sizes within a single line).
>
> I've tried a number of approaches but always seem to end up with
> unexpected white space somewhere.

if you want an answer you need to provide a minimal example showing the
problem

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2014-12-04 19:25   ` Neal Lester