Hi Idris, thank you much for your answer and also the attached files! I've played around with your module and ran into some problems which may have been due to my inexperiencedness with ConTeXt (rupturing of ligatures, at least with Scheherazade and inconsistent line height). Marco has been helping me though, and it looks like he solved those problems while improving on your module while doing so. He doesn't seem to be done with it yet and perhaps he'll want to reply himself when he is, so I'll leave it at that for now :-) Best regards from Germany, Jonathan