Hello all, I am trying to lay out a page that has a 2/3 column split, and then nest another set of 3 columns inside the larger of the two outer columns. In case that's not clear, I've attached a PNG that shows approximately what I would like to achieve. Here's what I've tried: ``` \defineparagraphs[TwoThirds][n=2] \setupparagraphs[TwoThirds][1][width=0.33\textwidth] \starttext \startTwoThirds \input tufte \nextTwoThirds \input tufte \startcolumns[n=3] \input tufte \stopcolumns \stopTwoThirds \stoptext ``` Instead of doing what I described, it made the contents of that inner column very narrow, but does not split it across columns. The \column command seems to have no effect. Thank you for your help, Walter