Hi, I would like a variant of cite per the APA specification that removes the bracket when quoted in mathematical definitions, theorems, etc. I could of course do it manually for reach using right= and left= but I didn't want to do it every time. I have come up with this MWE: \startbuffer[ref] @book{burago2022course, title={A course in metric geometry}, author={Burago, Dmitri and Burago, Yuri and Ivanov, Sergei}, volume={33}, year={2022}, publisher={American Mathematical Society} } \stopbuffer \setupinteraction[state=start, color=blue] \setupcolors[state=start] \usebtxdataset[ref.buffer] \usebtxdefinitions[apa] \definebtx [apa:cite:theorem] [apa:cite] \startsetups btx:apa:cite:theorem \btxflushauthorname{author} \btxcomma \btxflush{year} \fastsetup{btx:cite:righttext} \stopsetups \setupenumeration[ before={\blank[medium]}, after={\blank[medium]}, alternative=serried, right=, headcommand=\groupedcommand{}{.}, distance=0.5em, width=fit, headstyle=bold, titlestyle=bold, way=bytext, conversion=numbers, prefix=chapter, list=all, title=yes, indentnext=no, ] \defineenumeration[definition][ text=Defintion, style=normal, number=no, ] \starttext \startdefinition{\cite[righttext={{ p.\nbsp 1}}, alternative=theorem][burago2022course]} This is something \stopdefinition \startsubject[title={References}] \placelistofpublications \startsubject \stoptext The problem with this is that the citation is not interactive like it would be if I used apa:cite:authoryear and just removed the parentheses in the options. How do I get it to highlight blue and be interactive like the default behaviour when you turn on interaction? Also this is probably overkill so if there is a better way to achieve this... Jethro