Hello everyone I am interested in being able to cite in different ways. By analogy, I refer to the \texcite{}, \parencite{} and other options available with biblatex in LaTeX. How do I achieve something like \textcite{} in ConTeXt? Here is my MWE: \startbuffer[ref] @Article{wn:2017, author = {Who, Nobody and What, Everyone}, journal = {Good Journal}, title = {The Art of Being}, year = {2017}, } \stopbuffer \definebtxdataset[ref] \usebtxdataset[ref][ref.buffer] \setupbtx[ dataset=ref, ] \definebtxrendering [ref] [apa] [ dataset=ref, ] \usebtxdefinitions[apa] \starttext In \cite[wn:2017], they illustrated that it is impossible to not be them. \cite[wn:2017] said it was worth the discovery. \startsection[title={References}, number=no, incrementnumber=no] \placelistofpublications[ref][method=dataset] \stopsection \stoptext The first sentence is okay. In the second, I would like the parenthesis around the citation to come off because of the way I am citing it. Jethro