Hi, I once used \defineenumeration[proof][ text=Proof, closesymbol=\mathematics{\square}, closecommand=\ifmmode\eqno\else\wordright\fi, ] \starttext \startproof This is a simple proof. \stopproof \startproof This is another simple proof that ends with a formula \startformula 1+1=2. \stopformula \stopproof \stoptext to get the \square at the end of proofs, and it worked out well. But with the latest beta (and some previous one(s)), the \square is not placed at the same line as the formula in the second example. Is it broken? Or is there a new syntax? PDF with my result is attached. Best regards, Mikael