Hi! Please look at the example below. I wish the red rectangle to be located as the green one aligned with text to the right, but it gets pushed a bit (the space to the left in the list?). Am I doing things wrongly? Is it possible to fix easily? /Mikael \setuppapersize[A6] \starttext \starthanging[location=right]{\blackrule[color=darkgreen,width=1in,height=0.5in]} \input ward \stophanging \startitemize[n] \item \starthanging[location=right]{\blackrule[color=darkred,width=1in,height=0.5in]} \input ward \stophanging \stopitemize \stoptext