* Back on grid after displayed math
@ 2016-08-21 20:15 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2016-08-21 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Im curious how to get back to the grid after a displayed formula? I try

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid

\setupformulas[align=middle]

\starttext
\input knuth

\startformula
a^2+b^2=c^2
\stopformula

\input knuth
\stoptext

(where the \setupformulas[align=middle] was suggested in a comment at
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/254815/grid-on-aligned-equations-in-context
, but that makes no difference)

but that does not work (result attached).

Would it be easier if there were also an option saying how many lines
the equation should take? Say,

\startformula[lines=3]
a^2+b^2=c^2
\stopformula

and then centering the formula (or having options for that) vertically
over the three lines? Maybe that is a not a good idea for some
reason...

/Mikael

[-- Attachment #2: ctx-listexample6.pdf --]

* Re: Back on grid after displayed math
@ 2016-12-26 20:16 ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2016-12-26 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)