Hi, On Sat, Dec 9, 2023 at 4:39 PM Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Fabrice Couvreur schrieb am 09.12.2023 um 17:19: > > Very clear ! > In typography for Mathematics books, what choice should we make for the best possible result ? > > > A question better answered by Mikael or Aditya! Thank you for your trust, Wolfgang. I am not sure I have something valuable to say in addition to Adityas suggestion \frac{1/3} in inline math. In any case, I attach a passage, with suggestions inspired by Lansburgh's book (iin Swedish). Not sure the file size makes it through to the list, though. /Mikael