Hi, It seems that, with the latest beta, the \setupmathematics with stylealternative is not working. I tried \setupbodyfont[lucidaot] \setupmathematics[stylealternative={calligraphic}] \starttext \startTEXpage[offset=3bp] $\mathcal A$ \stopTEXpage \stoptext and got the attached output lcm.png. This is not the curly A I would expect. The one I expect is the one that can be seen on top of page 9 in https://tug.org/store/lucida/lucida-amsmath.pdf. I also noticed that the example file that I have seen earlier on this list, pasted below, does not seem to change anything. Has anything changed? /Mikael % second example \setupbodyfont[lucidaot] \starttext $x ^{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅} _{\setmathfontalternate{arrow} \setmathfontalternate{dotless} \setmathfontalternate{zero} i \leftarrow 0 = ∅} $ $x ^{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅} _{\setmathfontalternate{arrow,dotless,zero} i \leftarrow 0 = ∅} $ \setupmathematics[stylealternative={arrow,dotless,zero}] $x ^{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅} _{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅} $ \stoptext