Hi, On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 3:36 PM Carlos wrote: > > On Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 08:58:58PM +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Hi, > > > > 1. Learn to two provide a working minimal example which shows the problem. > > > > Did the minimal example I provided earlier wasn't enough for you? > > Besides, You know perfectly well that \stoptext is not even necessary, > superflous; it's not required to compile any context flavor file for > ages now. > > So I suggest you to save those keystrokes for other tasks. Not those, > petty petty betty. I know it's hard to teach an ol' dog new tricks, > but… it's worth to try! right? > > Also, Did you see the attachment I sent prior to your message? Maybe your system is broken? > > > 2. The example below results in a correct output for \TEX. > > > > Not in my end with any font other than latin modern Here \setupbodyfont[stixtwo] \setuplayout[width=16cm] \showmakeup \starttext Thus, I came to the conclusion that the designer of a new system must not only be the implementer and first large||scale user; the designer should also write the first user manual. \setupbodyfont[12.895pt] {\ss The separation of any of these four components would have hurt \TeX\ significantly. If I had not participated fully in all these activities, literally hundreds of improvements would never have been made, because I would never have thought of them or perceived why they were important.\par} \stoptext gives the attached. I also tried all other fonts I had, no problems. /Mikael