* Avoid indentation after \typebuffer
@ 2020-06-30 19:50 Mikael Sundqvist
From: Mikael Sundqvist @ 2020-06-30 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to avoid indentation after \typebuffer (or set indentnext to auto
perhaps). I am probably missing something simple, but I thought that the
example file below should have worked:

\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\setuptyping[buffer][
indentnext=no,
]

\starttext

\startbuffer
\startformula
\int_a^b f'(x)\,dx
\stopformula
\stopbuffer

\typebuffer
I do not want this line to be indented.

\stoptext

Compiled with an updated lmxt, and resulting pdf file is attached.

/Mikael

[-- Attachment #2: indentproblem.pdf --]

* Re: Avoid indentation after \typebuffer
@ 2020-07-01  6:53 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-07-01  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/30/2020 9:50 PM, Mikael Sundqvist wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to avoid indentation after \typebuffer (or set indentnext to auto
> perhaps). I am probably missing something simple, but I thought that the
> example file below should have worked:
>
> \setupindenting[yes,medium]
>
> \setuptyping[buffer][
> indentnext=no,
> ]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startbuffer
> \startformula
> \int_a^b f'(x)\,dx
> \stopformula
> \stopbuffer
>
> \typebuffer
> I do not want this line to be indented.
>
> \stoptext
>
> Compiled with an updated lmxt, and resulting pdf file is attached.
\setuptyping
   [buffer]
   [before=\blank,
    after={\blank\noindentation}]% indentnext=no]

* Re: Avoid indentation after \typebuffer
@ 2020-07-01 10:25   ` Mikael Sundqvist
From: Mikael Sundqvist @ 2020-07-01 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 6/30/2020 9:50 PM, Mikael Sundqvist wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to avoid indentation after \typebuffer (or set indentnext to auto
> > perhaps). I am probably missing something simple, but I thought that the
> > example file below should have worked:
> >
> > \setupindenting[yes,medium]
> >
> > \setuptyping[buffer][
> > indentnext=no,
> > ]
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > \startbuffer
> > \startformula
> > \int_a^b f'(x)\,dx
> > \stopformula
> > \stopbuffer
> >
> > \typebuffer
> > I do not want this line to be indented.
> >
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Compiled with an updated lmxt, and resulting pdf file is attached.
> \setuptyping
>    [buffer]
>    [before=\blank,
>     after={\blank\noindentation}]% indentnext=no]

OK, that is a way around. I thought the indentnext existed for this, since
it was present in http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf

Does the indentnext do something else for this setup?

/Mikael

* Re: Avoid indentation after \typebuffer
@ 2020-07-01 12:06     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-07-01 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/1/2020 12:25 PM, Mikael Sundqvist wrote:

> Does the indentnext do something else for this setup?
I'll look at it

Hans