Dear list, I don't know if I ask weird questions or if people are just occupied. If I break some rule, please tell me... Anyways, here is another one: It seems that the indentnext is ignored below. The resulting pdf is attached. I use a rather updated ConTeXt standalone. %%% Test file \setupindenting[yes,medium] \defineitemgroup[abc] \setupitemgroup[abc][each][a,columns,three][stopper=,right=),margin=0pt,before={\blank[big]},after={\blank[big]},inbetween={\blank[medium]},indentnext=no] \starttext \startabc \startitem First \stopitem \startitem Second \stopitem \startitem Third \stopitem \stopabc This text should not be indented. \stoptext %%% End test file /Mikael