* Indentation problem inside enumeration
@ 2019-12-17  7:39 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2019-12-17  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I've met a strange problem with indentation in consecutive enumerations. It
seems to me that if

1) the first enumeration uses indentnext=no
AND
2) the next enumeration uses a background

then the second(?) paragraph of the second enumeration is not indented.

Here is a small example (see what lines to comment to avoid the problem).

%%%
\defineenumeration[losning][
text=Lösning,
title=yes,
alternative=serried,
width=fit,
number=no,
headstyle={\em},
titlestyle=,
indentnext=no,% another way to get indentation is to comment this line
indenting={yes,medium},
]

\defineframedtext[anmärkningsbakgrunden][
width=\textwidth,
background=color,
backgroundcolor=gray,
]

\defineenumeration[anmarkning][
text=Anmärkning,
title=yes,
headstyle={\definedfont[Bold*default]\WORD},
alternative=serried,
width=fit,
number=no,
prefix=no,
indentnext=no,
indenting={yes,medium},
before={\startanmärkningsbakgrunden},% if these two lines are commented then
after={\stopanmärkningsbakgrunden},% the indentation works
]

\starttext

\startlosning
This environment destroys indentation in the next.
\stoplosning

\startanmarkning
This is just a first paragraph.

This paragraph should be indented.

This paragraph is always indented.
\stopanmarkning
\stoptext
%%%

(This is a stripped down example with some settings removed. But it shows
the point.)

Am I doing something wrong? The resulting pdf is attached.

/Mikael

PS I think I saw this problem both with mkiv and lmtx.

[-- Attachment #2: debugging.pdf --]

* Re: Indentation problem inside enumeration
@ 2020-01-02 17:56 ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2020-01-02 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)