Hi, I'm trying to get rid of some vertical space below the caption of combinations. In the example below I want to have no space under the captions (i.e. the frame should almost touch the captions). I thought that height=fit would do this, but no luck. Result is attached. (The reason I want to get rid of the space is that I want to put the combinations at the bottom of a page (without the frames!), and then one get the feeling that there is an extra line.) /Mikael \setupcombinations[ height=fit, after=, ] \starttext \input knuth \par \framed[offset=overlay]{% \startcombination[2*2] \startcontent \blackrule[width=0.475\textwidth,height=4cm] \stopcontent \startcaption A caption \stopcaption \startcontent \blackrule[width=0.475\textwidth,height=4cm] \stopcontent \startcaption Another caption \stopcaption \stopcombination } \par \input knuth \stoptext