Hi all, I have had some printing problems lately, and it is not perfectly clear to me (or to Hans, we have discussed this a bit) whether it is the printer that has a lack of memory or if the pdf files are somehow corrupted. It might have to do with type3 fonts. I attach a pdf file that does not print on our printer at work. Or well, it prints almost all of the page, but stops at the word "negativa" (or was it "egenvärden", I do not have the printout here right now). Then the printer also prints an error report about some "offending command". So, a request: If you have an easy access to a printer, can you print this page and report back if all of it comes out, or what is happening? Thanks /Mikael