* I want cited bib items only in my bibliography
@ 2012-04-05  8:24 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2012-04-05  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

What is the right way today to get only the cited items in the
bibliography? I have some problems doing this. With the test file

% Start mps.tex
\usemodule[bib]
\setupbibtex[database=referenser]

\starttext
Foo~\cite[anno].

\subject{References}
\placepublications[] % I've read somewhere that this should work
%\placepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext
% Stop mps.tex

I get an [[error 2]] in the pdf file where the citation is supposed to
be. Also, the References list is empty.

If I change \placepublications[] to \placepublications[criterium=all]
I get all entries in my bib file, even the ones that are not cited.

My referenser.bib is given below:

% Start referenser.bib
@book {anno,
    AUTHOR = {Anno},
     TITLE = {No},
    SERIES = {National Bureau of International Bureau's},
    VOLUME = {1},
      YEAR = {2012},
     PAGES = {10},
}

@article {bent,
    AUTHOR = {Bent},
     TITLE = {Yes},
   JOURNAL = {Letters of Letters},
    VOLUME = {369},
      YEAR = {2013},
    NUMBER = {1},
     PAGES = {39--69},
}
% Stop referenser.bib

Best regards, Mikael

* Re: I want cited bib items only in my bibliography
@ 2012-04-05 10:27 ` Pontus Lurcock
From: Pontus Lurcock @ 2012-04-05 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Thu 05 Apr 2012, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> What is the right way today to get only the cited items in the
> bibliography?

I think that what you want is \placepublications[criterium=text] .
(Some recent messages suggest that citations are broken in the latest
beta, so also make sure you're using a slightly earlier version.)

Pont

* Re: I want cited bib items only in my bibliography
@ 2012-04-05 10:33   ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2012-04-05 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Pontus Lurcock <pont@talvi.net> wrote:
> On Thu 05 Apr 2012, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> What is the right way today to get only the cited items in the
>> bibliography?
>
> I think that what you want is \placepublications[criterium=text] .
> (Some recent messages suggest that citations are broken in the latest
> beta, so also make sure you're using a slightly earlier version.)
>
> Pont

Thank you Pontus, that seems to work on my one or two week old
ConTeXt. I'll be sure not to update before submitting this
application.

Best regards, Mikael