Dear list, I have a pretty large text with a lot of questions and answers, and want the user(students) to be able to click in the pdf to go from a certain exercise to its answer, and back. I have a solution (see below) to go from answers to questions, but not the other way around. I simply have no idea on how to make the red text (in the head) in the example question clickable with the answer on the next page as target. As you can see, the answer has a tag A:Q:test (I want to set these automatically in that manner), and clicking the green text I get to the correct place. I just don't see how to make the "Question 1.1" clickable with that target. I hope I make myself clear. If it matters, in the solution one could assume that the optional tag of the \startquestion \stopquestion is given for all questions. Best regards, Mikael %% qa.tex \setupinteraction[state=start,color=,contrastcolor=,style=] \defineblock[answer] \hideblocks[answer] \def\myanswer[#1]{\inleft{\in[#1]\reference[A:#1]{\in[#1]}}} \defineenumeration[question][ text=Question, headcolor=darkred, width=fit, number=yes, prefix=yes, prefixsegments=section, ] \starttext \section{A section with questions} \startquestion[Q:test] Solve this question! \stopquestion We could, however, click \color[darkyellow]{\in{Answer}[A:Q:test]}. \beginanswer \myanswer[Q:test] What question? The answer is \quotation{do it yourself}! \endanswer \page[yes] \subject{Answers} \useblocks[answer] \stoptext