Hi, I'm defining a bottomfigure with default=bottom, but it does not always seem to work (example below). If the float does not fit on the page, it appears instead in the top of the next page. Can I force it to be in the bottom of the next page? That is, can I setup a float that is always at the bottom of the page? I hope what I ask makes sense. /Mikael \useMPlibrary[dum] \definefloat[bottomfigure][bottomfigures][figure] \setupfloat[bottomfigure][default=bottom] \starttext \dorecurse{4}{\samplefile{knuth}} \startplacebottomfigure \externalfigure[dummy][width=\textwidth] \stopplacebottomfigure \samplefile{knuth} \stoptext