* align inner items vertically
@ 2017-06-03 16:11 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2017-06-03 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

is it possible to align the inner itemgroup vertically with the outer
enumeration, even if there is a "big" math expression? See the example
below (where I have made the enumeration serried, just to see the
_vertical_ misalignment better)? I think I miss something simple, but
looking in setup-en.pdf I cannot find the necessary key.

/Mikael

%%%
\defineenumeration[question][
text=,
alternative=serried,
]

\defineitemgroup[abc]
\setupitemgroup[abc][each][a,horizontal,two,intro,nowhite][
stopper=,
right=),
]

\starttext

This looks OK:
\startquestion
\blank[overlay]
\startabc
\startitem foo \stopitem
\startitem bar \stopitem
\stopabc
\stopquestion

Here, the 2 and a) are not vertically aligned:
\startquestion
\blank[overlay]
\startabc
\startitem $ \int_a^b f(x)\,dx$ \stopitem
\startitem test \stopitem
\stopabc
\stopquestion
\stoptext
%%%

[-- Attachment #2: ctx-listexample32.pdf --]

* Re: align inner items vertically
@ 2017-06-04 13:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2017-06-04 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 6/3/2017 6:11 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to align the inner itemgroup vertically with the outer
> enumeration, even if there is a "big" math expression? See the example
> below (where I have made the enumeration serried, just to see the
> _vertical_ misalignment better)? I think I miss something simple, but
> looking in setup-en.pdf I cannot find the necessary key.
this is rather nasty code but i'll see what i can do

* Re: align inner items vertically
@ 2017-06-05  7:13   ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2017-06-05  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 6/3/2017 6:11 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to align the inner itemgroup vertically with the outer
>> enumeration, even if there is a "big" math expression? See the example
>> below (where I have made the enumeration serried, just to see the
>> _vertical_ misalignment better)? I think I miss something simple, but
>> looking in setup-en.pdf I cannot find the necessary key.
>
> this is rather nasty code but i'll see what i can do

>        tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl

Thank you! Problem solved in 2017.06.04 16:55.

It works in all instances in my document (with square roots,
fractions, integrals, ...).

/Mikael