Dear list, is it possible to have a margin figure with caption, and automatically have the next paragraph indented? Look at the example below (pdf result attached). If I add the none argument to the float, then the next paragraph is indented. Otherwise not. Is it a bug or a feature? Best regards, Mikael \setupindenting[yes,medium] \setupfloats[indentafter=yes] \starttext \input tufte \placefigure[outermargin,middle]{}{\blackrule[width=1cm,height=1cm]} This should be indented, but it is not! \input tufte \input tufte \placefigure[outermargin,middle,none]{}{\blackrule[width=1cm,height=1cm]} This should be indented, and it is! But I want the caption. \input tufte \stoptext