Hello, Here after is my problem: \setuphead[section][% placehead=empty, before=, after=] \setuphead[subsection][% placehead=yes, before={\blank[line]}, after={\blank[line]}] \setupheadertexts[section] \starttext \showframe \section{My section} \subsection{My subsection (whitespace before: )} % Here is my problem. \page \subsection{My subsection (NO whitespace before)} \stoptext The mechanism that automatically removes the leading whitespace at the top of a page doesn't work if there is an EMPTY head followed by another head (of a different level). How can I remove that whitespace? Best regards.