Hi everyone, I'm having a little problem and I'm hoping you can help. For my table of contents, I need to group my sections, but I don't want any heads for this in the text. Now, I've been using \part for this but unfortunately I cannot get rid of the empty space it leaves. The only way I've been able to get rid of the empty space is by setting: \setuphead[part][placehead=empty] But then it's not in the ToC either. Alternatively, when setting placehead to any other value, it still leaves an empty line in the text. Is it possible to have both, ie \part's in the ToC without any space taken by it in the text? Thanks for your time, Alexander