* Multi-page textbackground ignores topoffset
@ 2012-10-18 22:07 Nicholas Ulle
From: Nicholas Ulle @ 2012-10-18 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there any way to get a multi-page textbackground to respect topoffset on
each page? From the second page onwards, it leaves no offset at the top. I
don't think I can use background instead, as I'm nesting the textbackgound
under itemize and also use itemize within it (correct me if this works
okay?). A minimal example (note context live doesn't display the frame,
which is sort of necessary to see the problem):

\definetextbackground[Test][
location=paragraph,
topoffset=1em, bottomoffset=1em,
leftoffset=1em, rightoffset=1em,
frame=on, framecolor=black]

\starttext
This is some text outside of a text background.

\startTest
\dorecurse{10}{\input tufte \par \input knuth \par}
\stopTest

This is more text outside of a text background.
\stoptext

Kip Warner started a thread about this several months ago, but it seems to
have died before anyone offered a solution.

Thanks,
Nick