Hello, 2012/12/28 Hans Hagen > On 12/28/2012 8:41 PM, Troy Henderson wrote: > >> I've created several animations using MetaPost/ConTeXt, and I have also >> created a webpage with these animations. The URL to the page is >> >> http://www.tlhiv.org/**animations/ >> >> Feedback is appreciated, and if there is a particular animation that you >> would like to see included, let me know and I will attempt to code them >> up in MetaPost, provide the source code, and include them on the webpage. >> > > There are some animated gifs at: > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/**B%C3%A9zier_curve > > such curves are typical for mp so maybe they qualify. > > These images are very explicit, with metapost, it is a pleasure to get them :) Here is a first draft : http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/metapost/animations/bezier/ Enter in the directories and click the button "swf". Jean-Michel Sarlat