jbf schrieb am Mi., 28. Apr. 2021, 06:25: > Hi list, > > Is it possible to place two layers on the same page? I have several > pages where that would be necessary. On the first of those pages, it did > actually work, but on the remaining other pages, the second layer, even > though located at the bottom of the page, eliminates the first layer. I > have simply set them up one after the other. As you can see, the 1st is > towards the top left of the page, while the second is bottom right. > > \definelayer[blessings] % name of the layer > [x=0mm, y=0mm, % from upper left corner of paper > width=\paperwidth, height=.5\paperheight] % let the layer cover > the full paper > \setlayer[blessings] % name of the layer > [hoffset=.09\textwidth, voffset=1.7cm] % placement (from upper > left corner of the layer) > {\externalfigure[bless.eps][width=3cm]} % the actual contents of > the layer > \setupbackgrounds[page][background=blessings] > > \definelayer[tree] % name of the layer > [x=0mm, y=0mm, % from upper left corner of paper > width=\paperwidth, height=\paperheight] % let the layer cover the > full paper > \setlayer[tree] % name of the layer > [hoffset=.75\textwidth, voffset=15.1cm] % placement (from upper > left corner of the layer) > {\externalfigure[Pohutukawa.jpg][width=.5\textwidth]} % the actual > contents of the layer > \setupbackgrounds[page][background=tree] > > What am I doing wrong? > \setupbackgrounds [page] [background={blessings,trees}] Wolfgang