* Re: \placelist after \chapter
@ 2011-12-12 14:52 Felix Ingram
From: Felix Ingram @ 2011-12-12 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Wolfgang - that works as expected. I'm trying to create a table
from the headings (as previously mentioned). Something like this:

\setuplist[chapter][criterium=all,alternative=command,command=\MySummaryTable,before={\setupTABLE[frame=on]\bTABLE\bTABLEbody},after={\eTABLEbody\eTABLE}]

\define[3]\MySummaryTable{\bTR\bTD #1 \eTD\bTD #2 \eTD\bTD #3 \eTD\eTR}

\starttext
\placecontent
\chapter{First one}
\chapter{Second one}
\chapter{Third one}
\chapter{Fourth one}
\chapter{Fifth one}
\placelist[chapter][criterium=all]
\stoptext

While the content gets placed it doesn't appear in a table. I also
notice that the same layout is used in the first \placecontent line.
In my final document I'd like to have my headings included as usual in
the table of contents but then have my own custom list appear as a
table later in the document. Is it possible to define a separate
format for a list that can be used outside of the ToC?

Felix

* Re: \placelist after \chapter
@ 2011-12-12 12:07 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-12-12 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.12.2011 um 13:04 schrieb Felix Ingram:

> Hi all,
>
> I can't seem to get a list placed after a numbered heading. For example:
>
> \starttext
> \title{First one}
> \placelist[chapter]
> \chapter{Second one}
> \placelist[chapter] % This won't be placed
> \stoptext
>

> Is this something I should be able to do? The reason I ask is that I'm
> looking to generate a summary table in my document that will contain
> information from my page titles. I'd like to have the heading title,
> the page number and possibly some meta-info that I'm passing to my
> custom command. (I'm planning on passing a custom command in the
> \setuplist command). If it's not possible to \placelist's after
> numbered headings then could someone suggest an alternative method?

You need \placelist[chapter][criterium=all].

Wolfgang

* \placelist after \chapter
@ 2011-12-12 12:04 Felix Ingram