Dear list, In Portuguese many times we have words with one or two explicit hyphens; for example: “tornar-nos-emos” (we shall become). When at the end of a line, it is mandatory to repeat the explicit hyphen both at the end and in the beginning of the next line. I managed to do this using: \definebreakpoints[portuguese] \definebreakpoint [portuguese] [-] [type=5,left=-,right=-,middle=-] \setbreakpoints[portuguese] If I use \setupalign[hz,hanging] I get the first hyphen hanging in the right margin. My question is: How do I manage to have the second hyphen in the beginning of the new line also hanging to the left in the left margin? TIA Marcus Vinicius