Thank you, Joseph. It did help. Regards Marcus Vinicius On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 5:39 PM, wrote: > Hello Marcus > > > > This answer might help : http://www.mail-archive.com/ > ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg59507.html > > A bit hard to find as the word used is « potrusion ». > > Hope this helps > > > > Best > > > > Joseph > > > > > > *De : *Marcus Vinicius Mesquita > *Envoyé le :*lundi 17 octobre 2016 21:17 > *À : *mailing list for ConTeXt users > *Objet :*[NTG-context] Hanging hyphen in the left margin in Portuguese > > > > Dear list, > > In Portuguese many times we have words with one or two explicit hyphens; > for example: “tornar-nos-emos” (we shall become). When at the end of a > line, it > is mandatory to repeat the explicit hyphen both at the end and in the > beginning of the next line. I managed to do this using: > > \definebreakpoints[portuguese] > \definebreakpoint [portuguese] [-] [type=5,left=-,right=-,middle=-] > \setbreakpoints[portuguese] > > If I use > \setupalign[hz,hanging] > I get the first hyphen hanging in the right margin. > > My question is: How do I manage to have the second hyphen in the beginning > of the new line also hanging to the left in the left margin? > > TIA > > Marcus Vinicius > > > -- Todas as coisas fatigam o corpo, salvo a música, que não fatiga nem o corpo nem seus membros, por ser descanso da alma, primavera do coração, distração do aflito, entretenimento do solitário, e viático do viajante. Kunnâsh al-Hâ'ik (Cancioneiro de al-Hâ'ik)