Dear all, I would like to use the light version of the Ubuntu font both for text and for text in math environment. The list of fonts is the following *mtxrun --script fonts --list --all | grep ubuntuubuntu ubuntu /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-R.ttfubuntubold ubuntubold /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-B.ttfubuntubolditalic ubuntubolditalic /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-BI.ttfubuntucondensed ubuntucondensedregular /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-C.ttfubuntucondensednormal ubuntucondensedregular /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-C.ttfubuntucondensedregular ubuntucondensedregular /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-C.ttfubuntuitalic ubuntuitalic /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-RI.ttfubuntulight ubuntulight /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-L.ttfubuntulightitalic ubuntulightitalic /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-LI.ttfubuntumedium ubuntumedium /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-M.ttfubuntumediumitalic ubuntumediumitalic /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-MI.ttfubuntumono ubuntumonoregular /home/flavien/.fonts/UbuntuMono-R.ttfubuntumonobold ubuntumonobold /home/flavien/.fonts/UbuntuMono-B.ttfubuntumonobolditalic ubuntumonobolditalic /home/flavien/.fonts/UbuntuMono-BI.ttfubuntumonoitalic ubuntumonoitalic /home/flavien/.fonts/UbuntuMono-RI.ttfubuntumononormal ubuntumonoregular /home/flavien/.fonts/UbuntuMono-R.ttfubuntumonoregular ubuntumonoregular /home/flavien/.fonts/UbuntuMono-R.ttfubuntunormal ubuntu /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-R.ttfubunturegular ubuntulight /home/flavien/.fonts/Ubuntu-L.ttf* I tried a script that I used before for Maven pro through, *\definefontfeature[default][default][script=latin]\definefontfamily[mainface][sans][ubuntulight]\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [math] [ubuntulight] [math:lowercaseitalic] [force=yes]\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [math] [ubuntulight] [math:digitsnormal] [force=yes]\definefontfamily [mainface] [math] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]\definebodyfontenvironment [11pt][a=12pt,b=14.4pt,c=17.3pt,d=32pt,interlinespace=13pt]\setupbodyfont[mainface,11pt]* but it does not work (it is ok if I use ubuntu instead of ubuntulight). Thanks for your help, F.