* floating framed inside another frame
@ 2012-01-19 13:47 Pavel Dohnal
From: Pavel Dohnal @ 2012-01-19 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,
I have page where is on left side a picture, in the middle is some texts
and I want on the right side of the page floated letter. Here is code:

\starttext
\startfiguretext%
[left]%
{none}%
{\externalfigure[
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5260/5543764878_c5b27b5aed_s.jpg][width=26.5mm,height=26.5mm]}%
\framed[frame=off,width=96mm,align=flushleft]{%
\placefigure[right,none,fit]{none}%
{%
\framed[frame=off,background=letteroverlay,height=1cm]{ A}%
}%
{\bfb Bla bla bla}%

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc lobortis
accumsan sem vitae molestie. Mauris tincidunt elementum mi, semper aliquet
sapien convallis sed.%

\blank[medium]
\startcolor[gray]%
Duis et massa nisi, quis tincidunt ligula. Nunc sed dui vitae est
vestibulum vehicula. Maecenas ut sem eget massa accumsan venenatis. Integer
diam risus, pellentesque ut interdum at, rhoncus sed justo. Nullam rutrum
porttitor molestie. Integer fringilla purus eget enim luctus vehicula sed
ac nunc.
\stopcolor%

}%
\stopfiguretext%
\stoptext

Problem is, that if I use the framed for letter "A" picture disapears. How
to have floated framed boxi inside another frame?
Thank You
  Pavel Dohnal