Hello, I am creating script which generates context source from database data. Then converts context to pdf and sends it to user. Problem is that users enter international texts into database and some characters are not present in final pdf. Here is my minimal example: %interface=en translate-file=utf-8 \enableregime[utf] \starttext This is in Japan: 日本, 神奈川県藤沢市藤沢75 \stoptext Now I run: context file.tex But japaneese character are missing in final pdf. You can see in attached file. Is there a way how to create documents which can be writen in any international language? Thanks for your help Pavel Dohnal