Thanks by the answer, but I had already thought in this. I would like something more definitive. By the way, at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setupcaptions I can see a command argument. I was wondering if a custom command can do the trick, but I don't know how I should use this arg and what it is for. -- Wagner Macedo On 8 February 2012 21:43, Marco wrote: > I don't know if I get you right, but I think you are talking about > the width of the caption. It adaptes to the with of the figure. > There is the “minwidth” parameter for \setupcaptions, but since the > short captions will not be centred it's probably not what you aim > for. I don't have a solution, but a workaround that alters the > global width setting for an individual caption: >