Thanks. I will read bib module manual. And, additionally, do you know if this MkIV support brings some facilities to interact with bibliography via Lua? -- Wagner Macedo On 21 January 2012 21:36, Pontus Lurcock wrote: > Although the code has been rewritten, the user interface is largely > the same as far as I know, so the Mk II documentation in > http://modules.contextgarden.net/bibman still applies. (It is no > longer necessary to include the \usemodule[bib] and \usemodule[bibltx] > commands, however.) >