I'm trying to create a two-sided document in an RTL language. I'd like to reverse the margins and the page flow, so that the first page has the binding on the right side, rather than on the left, and the documents display correctly in pdf readers. I posted this question on TeX Stack exchange, and was informed by Wolfgang Schuster that it is currently impossible to do. He suggested that I use \setcounter[realpage][2] to simulate a document that starts with a left page, but warned that this might cause unwanted side effects. Would it be possible to properly implement document-level right to left direction? I am not an expert ConTeXt user, but I would be happy to assist in testing as much as I am able. Thank you, Marc Trius