I would like to bump my question back into the queue. Thank you for your consideration. I would also like to add: where can I put files that I would like context to "see". For example if I have a file "env_letter.tex" which I include with \environment env_letter that includes a bunch of boilerplate, what is a good directory to put it in? Thanks. Michael On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Michael Ash wrote: > I have a question about how to update context modules. > > In earlier correspondence > Question: I am still having a problem with...[the letter module] > Answer: This is now fixed... > > I use a context installation managed by ubuntu/apt-get from the Personal > Package Archive *ppa:reviczky/context-daily* ( > https://launchpad.net/~reviczky/+archive/context-daily). The current > version is: > ConTeXt ver: 2013.07.24 14:11 MKIV beta fmt: 2013.7.31 int: > english/english > > How is it possible to (1) tell which version of a module is installed? (2) > update a module to the latest version? > > Because I use the PPA version, I have not used first-setup.sh. I have > only a limited understanding of where the context supporting material is > maintained. > > Thank you very much for your guidance. > > Best, > Michael > > PS Thank you very much for the guidance on the correspondence > documentation and the reference line alternatives in the letter module > > BTW are the values for the "alternative" key ("example", "e", "c", etc.) > documented somewhere? > You can look at the predefined arguments in the old manual which is > available online: https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/correspondence/downloads. > -- Michael Ash, Chair, Department of Economics Professor of Economics and Public Policy University of Massachusetts Amherst Amherst, MA 01003 Email mash@econs.umass.edu Tel +1-413-545-2590 Twitter https://twitter.com/michaelaoash