From: Michael Ash <mash@econs.umass.edu>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Hebrew vowel placement in ConTeXt.
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 01:28:16 -0400	[thread overview]

This seems to have broken in my latest upgrade.  The diacriticals (vowels)
are no longer centered under the Hebrew lettes.  They are now misaligned
again.

Also, the script=hebr option in definefontfeature now generates an error
(see the original code in the second message). The following code works but
with misaligned vowels. So the ccmp option doesn't seem to be working
anymore.

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\definefontfeature[hebrew][default][ccmp=yes,mark=yes]
\setmainfont[Ezra SIL][features=hebrew]
\setupalign[r2l]
\starttext
בְרֵאשִ֖ית בָרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ
\stoptext

Thank you very much for suggestions.

Best,
Michael