I am new to ConTeXt and very impressed. Much thanks to Hans Hagen and Idris Samawi Hamid for an excellent introduction. I am using the Hebrew Ezra SIL Hebrew Unicode Fonts. My question concerns the placement of the Hebrew vowel points ("niqqud"). For most letters, the vowel points are placed too far to the left, as opposed to centered directly under the letter. A short example follows. For some of the letters, e.g., "Hebrew Letter Alef With Qamats" (kind of a t-shaped vowel underneath the alef), the vowel is correctly centered. For others it appears incorrectly to the left. (This may be connected with whether the letter+vowel is packaged as a single character or whether it is being composed on the fly.) I have used the same font in several predecessor programs (the makor package for lamed and the cjhebrew package for LaTeX) and the vowels points are placed correctly. Please let me know if you have any suggestions regarding adjusting the placement of the vowel points. (ConTeXt version info is at the end of the message.) Thank you, Michael \definefontfeature[hebrew][arabic][script=hebr] \definefont[hebrew][name:ezrasil] \starttext Zephania 3:8 includes all of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet, the equivalent of \quotation{The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogs} in English. \startalignment[left] \textdir TRT \hebrew לָכֵן חַכּוּ־לִי נְאֻם־יְהוָה לְיוֹם קוּמִי לְעַד כִּי מִשְׁפָּטִי לֶאֱסֹף גּוֹיִם לְקָבְצִי מַמְלָכוֹת לִשְׁפֹּךְ עֲלֵיהֶם זַעְמִי כֹּל חֲרוֹן אַפִּי כִּי בְּאֵשׁ קִנְאָתִי תֵּאָכֵל כָּל־הָאָרֶץ׃ \stoptext Here is the ConTeXt version and operating system: $ uname -a Linux mash-laptop 3.8.0-23-generic #34-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 29 20:24:54 UTC 2013 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux $ context --version mtx-context | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60 mtx-context | mtx-context | main context file: /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2013.06.04 23:52