* Change URL color to match layer
@ 2013-07-30 21:57 Michael Ash
From: Michael Ash @ 2013-07-30 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I would like to change the color of URL's in parts of a document.

In particular I am using the letter module and would like to have the color
of URL's match the color of text in the letterhead and then change to match
the color in the main body of the letter.

I can set the URL color once with \setupinteraction but I do not see how to
change it thereafter.

Thank you very much for your guidance.

Best,
Michael

\usemodule[letter]

\setupinteraction[state=start,color=black]
%% \setupinteraction[state=start,color=red]

%% Would like this URL to match the color of the return address ("location")
\useURL[author-email][mailto:mash@econs.umass.edu][][mash@econs.umass.edu]
%% Would like this URL to match the color of the recipient's address
("address")
\useURL[recipient-email][mailto:addressee@gmail.com][][addressee@gmail.com]
%% Would like this URL to match the color of the main body
\useURL[knuthbio][
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Knuth][][http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Knuth
]

\setupletter[
  name={Michael Ash},
  email={\from[author-email]}
  ]

\setupletter[signature={Michael Ash}]

\defineletterelement[layer][location][example]{\correspondenceparameter{name}
\correspondenceparameter{email}\par}
\setupletterlayer[location][alternative=example,color=red]

\defineletterelement[layer][address][example]{\correspondenceparameter{toname}\par}
\setupletterlayer[address][alternative=example,color=blue]

\starttext
\startletter[
  toname={The Addressee\\\from[recipient-email]},
  opening={Dear Addressee:},
  closing={Best regards,}]

  Enjoy \from[knuthbio]

\stopletter
\stoptext

* Re: Change URL color to match layer
@ 2013-07-30 22:27 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-07-30 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.07.2013 um 23:57 schrieb Michael Ash <mash@econs.umass.edu>:

> I would like to change the color of URL's in parts of a document.
>
> In particular I am using the letter module and would like to have the color of URL's match the color of text in the letterhead and then change to match the color in the main body of the letter.
>
> I can set the URL color once with \setupinteraction but I do not see how to change it thereafter.

You can disable the default style and color with \setupinteraction[color=,style=], the links will now use the attributes of the surrounding text.

Wolfgang

* Re: Change URL color to match layer
@ 2013-07-31  1:11 ` Michael Ash
From: Michael Ash @ 2013-07-31  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)