Hello, I ran into the problem with `\biburl': \biburl{http://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/mpi_performance/#Protocols} reports an error due to '#'. Escaping \biburl{http://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/mpi_performance/\#Protocols} does compile and is displayed correctly, but when clicking this URL it brings me to the http://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/mpi_performance//#Protocols rather than http://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/mpi_performance/#Protocols Do you have any suggestions on how to overcome this problem? Thanks a lot. Regards, Alexander