Hi, list! I'm doing the following to scale squares and other stuff in MetaPost/MetaFun. Although the following kinda works (maybe I'm just lucky with this), I want to know how to do a better piece from it. I'm concerned with passing data from Lua and TeX to Metapost and better ways to do it in ConTeXt. Thank you in advance. \starttext My text \startMPinitializations numeric myunit; myunit := \the\dimexpr1em\relax; \stopMPinitializations \startluacode userdata = userdata or {} userdata.dummydata = { {1, 2}, {3, 4} } context.startMPcode() for j=1,#userdata.dummydata do for i=1,#userdata.dummydata[1] do context("draw unitsquare scaled myunit shifted ((%d,%d)*myunit);", userdata.dummydata[i][j], userdata.dummydata[i][j]) end end context.stopMPcode() \stopluacode \stoptext Jairo :)