Hi, list. I want to know how to use ConTeXt sorters, as those used in registers, in Lua. Like this: \starttext \startluacode --Spanish local list = {"ñandú", "perrera", "zócalo", "árnica"} --What's "sortingfunction"? context(table.concat(sortingfunction(list)," ")) \stopluacode \stoptext Also, as registers allow to set a language for sorting, I want to know how to do the same through Lua, e.g., sorting the same list according to English and then Spanish rules. I've searched for examples in the archive, but I've only found cases working on the TeX side. Thank you in advance. Jairo