Sorry for the noise. I found Textadept files in the GitHub repo. However, it would be nice to have them in the distribution. Have a nice day. Cordially, Jairo El vie, 26 ago 2022 a la(s) 19:01, Jairo A. del Rio (jairoadelrio6@gmail.com) escribió: > Hi, list. > > Last time I installed my ConTeXt distribution from scratch, I've noticed > Textadept files are no longer in the distribution. I've tried SciTE but > it's broken in Ubuntu as code highlighting just doesn't work. Has something > changed? Is it possible to get those files from an older version? Thanks in > advance. > > Best regards, > > Jairo >